Information about the adaptive course
If you wish to take part in the course, please report such information to the Migrant and Refugee Assistance Centre.Another (third) adaptive course for the project beneficiaries took place on 19.02.2019. The subjects discussed at the course included:
- civil rights and obligations,
- types of local and national government authorities,
- the Polish school system, healthcare system, social security, benefits, social assistance,
- safety and security,
- profile of voivodeship institutions tasked with integrating immigrants,
- labour law,
- rights and obligations of people residing in the Republic of Poland,
- elements of entrepreneurship that facilitate the integration of foreigners through promoting social independence in Poland; Polish tradition and culture.
If you wish to take part in the course, please report such information to the Migrant and Refugee Assistance Centre.